For some men Jaccob Slavin Jersey , the idea of getting a member piercing gets them hard. For others, the mere thought of the process makes them feel a little queasy. And still others get so freaked out that they have already stopped reading this article. But for those men who do love the idea of a male organ piercing, it s important to understand the member care rules that come into play after the piercing is done.
So without further ado, here s the piercing checklist for the best manhood health.
1. Consider vitamin K supplements. Many professional piercers recommend taking vitamin K supplements for about a week before coming in for the piercing. Vitamin K has strong clotting abilities, and can help the blood coagulate Victor Rask Jersey , therefore lessening the bleeding that might come with a piercing. If a man is on any sort of blood thinner or medication that might make bleeding more likely, he should always check with his doctor before getting a piercing.
2. Don t be surprised by bleeding. As the movie says, there will be blood and unfortunately, there might be lots of it. That s because the member is such a vascular organ. However, just because there is a lot of blood is not cause for alarm! The bleeding might seem to be much worse than it really is Scott Darling Jersey , and the piercer will make it clear if it seems to be too much. In most cases, a man s member will be wrapped up securely before he leaves the piercer, assuring that no blood will stain his clothing.
3. Follow all directions. The professional piercer knows best, so don t question the aftercare instructions. While a man might feel healed within a few weeks, he s really not there s a reason why he was told to wait for up to two months (and for some piercings Elias Lindholm Jersey , even longer) before going back to his usual routines.
4. Use protection. When a man is ready to get back in the sensual game, there won t be any testing out of the piercing at first. In fact, a man who has sensual fun within the first several weeks after a piercing will have to wear barrier protection, even if he is in a monogamous relationship and not worried about diseases. That s because the exchange of bodily fluids can be enough to lead to infection, which then sets back healing by several weeks.
5. Provide ample healing time. Speaking of time Brock McGinn Jersey , a man should be prepared to allow the member to heal for as long as the piercer suggests, or even longer. In order to do so, he should be ready to avoid certain activities. This includes coupling, but it can also include things like riding a bike or even certain workouts at the gym.
6. Ease up on activity. The friction of coupling can lead to pulls and tears in the skin around the healing piercing, which can then lead to more blood and longer healing time. A man should take it easy with sensual activity at first. This means nothing rough Sebastian Aho Jersey , no manhandling of the member during solo play, and no oral fun for the first several weeks. When he does ease into those activities again, he must pay close attention to how everything feels.
7. The body never lies. A man should always listen to his body. If things are hurting, that s a sign it s time to stop. If things feel strange, it s time to look things over. If the healing isn t going as it should Justin Williams Jersey , it s time to get things checked out. A man who pays attention to his body is bound to have better manhood health, no matter how many piercings he has.
When a man s piercing is healed, keep the skin supple and ready for action with a powerful male organ health cr猫me (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look specifically for a cr猫me with Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration, as well as a cr猫me containing acetyl-L-carnitine Jordan Staal Jersey , which protects against peripheral nerve damage and keeps the manhood healthy.
Visit for additional information on most common manhood health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
The 7 Commandments of Marketing Marketing Articles | January 14, 2005
... is the key to success with any ... online or ... You can have a website or business ... You can have a great product. However, if no one has heard about your business or
Marketing is the key to success with any business, online or traditional. You can have a website or business location. You can have a great product. However Noah Hanifin Jersey , if no one has heard about your business or your product, you have NOTHING!
Marketing is everything you do to promote yourself and your business. Without an aggressive marketing effort, your website is just one of EIGHT BILLION listed on Google. Without an aggressive marketing effort, your store better have a location next to Walmart and hope for their overflow. How do you stand out from the crowd?
There are seven (let?s call them) commandments for your marketing efforts. Keep these in mind and you are well on your way to creating an effective marketing machine. Remember, there is only one way to score the effectiveness of your marketing efforts ? SALES!
Commandment #1. Use a Rifle NOT a Shotgun
Rifles leave a neat Jeff Skinner Jersey , clean hole where you point them. Shotguns scatter shot in the general direction you point them. Most failed marketing efforts are born in a scattered marketing message aimed at the world.
Let?s say you were trying to sell a snowboard. To effectively sell a snowboard to a fifteen year old requires an entirely different conversation than selling the same item to his mother. Therefore, commandment #1 directs us to segment our possible customers into different gr. Cheap Jerseys Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Cheap NBA Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping