help

* Technical questions about the grid, servers and viewers
* Technische Fragen über das Grid, Server und die Viewer

help

Beitragvon Angel Solo » Mo 19. Jun 2017, 22:11

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

i need help seting new sever and grid up on my computer so i can run my own region and sim can any one help me or walk me threw how go bout it
Angel Solo

Re: help

Beitragvon Sheera Khan » Di 20. Jun 2017, 06:03

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Hi Angel,

installing an OpenSimulator server and running a region isn't too difficult, mostly it is the router where the problems arise. To run a region you don't need to setup a grid in itself. That's what i.e. Metropolis provides you with. There are several tutorials you can follow to get the server rolling. This one leads you to a region connected to the Metropolis grid: https://hypergrid.org/metropolis/wiki/en/index.php?title=SIM. If there are steps unclear to you or things just happen to not work out feel free to ask. We're here to help :-)

Good luck and looking forward to a new region :-)

Ciaoo

Sheera
Sheera Khan

Re: help

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Di 20. Jun 2017, 13:19

Hi Angel,

get onto Skype!! If you are back to running your own system, lets talk it over. Although I could just take your region on my server back up now that you are back ;-)
Eryn Galen

Zurück zu Technical Support / Technische Unterstützung