Bedankt!

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

Bedankt!

Beitragvon Lena Vanilli » Fr 17. Mär 2017, 21:17

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Huhu Metros,

are you surprised about the orange splash screen? Well, the Netherlands (the oranje country) has voted. And this is an homage to all Dutch voters which voted for the European Community, and against right-wing populists. With this voting the Netherlands said "YES" to the European Community.

A good start for other countries, which will also vote this year.

The European Community is not perfect. But we are working on it. And there is no alternative to it. The European Community brought us more than 70 years of peace! What matters more?

Greetings,
your Admins
Alles wird gut!
Lena Vanilli
Administrator

Re: Bedankt!

Beitragvon savino » Fr 17. Mär 2017, 21:54

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

hmm i know i see it 2 days

hugs
savino
Dateianhänge
Schermafdruk van 2017-03-17 03-23-32.png
savino

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Sa 18. Mär 2017, 19:23

bedankt! I have no clue about European politics, and not really much about American politics either :D but I do love peace :mrgreen: :roll: :) so it sounds good to me.

I did wonder about that orange though (thought it was something I did so I was keeping quiet)......
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon savino » Sa 18. Mär 2017, 20:37

or a red metrobug hacked from holland .... :lol:
savino

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Mo 20. Mär 2017, 09:41

Danke für die Erklärung, Lena :)
Es wurden schon die wildesten Vermutungen geäußert - zum Beispiel, dass alle soviel gespendet haben, das die Metro erst einmal genug hat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eryn Galen

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen