Condensation Land

* Share your regions, projects and objects with others
* Hier kannst du deine Projekte und Objekte vorstellen

Condensation Land

Beitragvon Zonja Capalini » Do 5. Mai 2016, 20:33

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce to the Metropolis community that, with the invaluable help of Plastichansa Bade, we have resuscitated some very old OARs of Condensation Land.

Previously, Condensation Land was hosted in a standalone hypergridded Diva instance, but I could not find time to continue managing the mini-grid, and had to shut the server down.

Condensation Land hosts works of several people, including myself :) A reduced version of it (an OAR) was shared on the net, and several people installed it. It contained the Club, maybe some of you will remember it:

Bild1014 - Condensation Land Club - Classic Dance Floor - By Zonja Capalini - Texture for information panel by Zonja Capalini

You will also find Mirror Worlds, an exhibition:

Bild1003 - Mirror Worlds - Now in the Metropolis Grid by Zonja Capalini

For example, here's a snapshot of Florence Babenco room in the exhib building:

Bild0999 - Florence Babenco - Mirror Worlds - Texture for information Panel by Zonja Capalini

We're also hosting three wonderful islands by Omurtag Milev in a companion sim called "Condensation East". Here's one of them:

Bild1008 -Conceptior - An island by Omurtag Milev - Texture for information panel by Zonja Capalini

To learn more about Condensation Land and myself, you can refer to https://zonjacapalini.wordpress.com/ and to https://condensationland.wordpress.com/ (very technical).

You can take a look at my Flickr stream here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/zonja/.

To visit, just teleport to Condensation Land and wait some time. The landing point is a little texture-intensive, but I think you'll find the experience rewarding.

Let me finish by saying that I'm very happy to be part of the Metropolis community.

/me waves to all :)

Zonja
Zonja Capalini

Re: Condensation Land

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Fr 6. Mai 2016, 14:37

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Welcome to the Metro!-))
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Fr 6. Mai 2016, 18:21

Welcome Zonja to Metropolis. We are glad to have you :)
Eryn Galen

Beitragvon Lena Vanilli » Sa 7. Mai 2016, 10:53

Nice images! Welcome to Metro, Zonja!
Alles wird gut!
Lena Vanilli
Administrator

Beitragvon Zonja Capalini » Sa 7. Mai 2016, 20:51

Thank you all. I feel very comfortable in Metro. To me it seems that it's what the metaverse should be. Bella combinazione :) Opensim has bettered enormously in the years of my absence.

Zonja
Zonja Capalini

Zurück zu Showcase