Finding a Music URL for your Parcel or Estate

* Tutorials about servers, viewers and simulators
* Anleitungen über Server, Viewer und Simulatoren

Finding a Music URL for your Parcel or Estate

Beitragvon Shelenn » Di 11. Jun 2013, 17:42

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Looking for a Music URL for your parcel or estate but don't have licensed music to play? Don't fret, this is a quick tutorial that will help you find a free Shoutcast Music URL using the free player Winamp!

Note: If you don't have Winamp installed, you will need it to use this tutorial. You can download it at http://www.winamp.com/

1) Go to http://www.shoutcast.com/ and use the search features or the directory on the left to find an Internet radio station you like. I typed beach in the search box and pressed enter to find South Beach Radio Live.

2) Right-click the shoutcast feed icon and select Open to launch the Internet radio station in Winamp.

3) While your cursor is focused on Winamp, press alt+3 to get the Music URL or select the File menu and View File Info. Copy that to your clipboard by highlighting and pressing CTRL-C. I saw http://174.37.16.73:6744/Live in the Stream Info Box that opened.

4) Go to your parcel or estate, open About Land, select the Audio tab, click the Music URL text box, press CTRL-V to paste the contents of your clipboard into the text box.

5) Select your options with the radio buttons in About Land then click the play button on your viewer to test. Allow or "whitelist" the Music stream if prompted by the viewer. Close the About Land box when you are done.

If you hear the audio, you are successful! For those who want to stream talk shows, news stations, or educational streams, you will find them in the nearly 50,000 stations available on Shoutcast. For those who endeavor to set up their own free Internet radio station, you can find all of the necessary information and software on the Shoutcast website.

I hope you found this tutorial helpful. Please let us know here or in world if you have any questions or would like to share your success!
Shelenn

Re: Finding a Music URL for your Parcel or Estate

Beitragvon Zak Spot » Di 11. Jun 2013, 18:38

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Rumors say our licensed Metro Radio is also a good choice :) Streamadress: http://metroradio.hypergrid.org:8000
"Metropolis machts möglich." - sloganizer.net
Zak Spot

Beitragvon Shelenn » Di 11. Jun 2013, 20:16

I totally agree Metro Radio is an excellent choice too! My apologies :)
Shelenn

Beitragvon oddball otoole » Do 13. Jun 2013, 01:04

«Oddball ist anders als die Anderen.»
oddball otoole

Beitragvon derek auggers » Sa 3. Jan 2015, 17:25

contact me i have many URLs you can use leave IM i will send you a notecard with 20 + urls have fun
derek auggers

Zurück zu Technical Tutorials / Technische Anleitungen