Metropolis videos

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

Re: Metropolis videos

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Sa 18. Okt 2014, 20:00

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

removed this as the video went private
Zuletzt geändert von Minethere Always am Mo 1. Dez 2014, 22:43, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Lena Vanilli » Sa 18. Okt 2014, 20:37

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Fantastic, Magnuz! Thank you so much!

I've added the vids to the vidlist on the Metro-SplashScreen. ;)
Alles wird gut!
Lena Vanilli
Administrator

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Sa 18. Okt 2014, 22:33

Thank you, Miney! That's a really beautiful mix of Metropolis environments from Ben. I've added it to the compilation and the YouTube playlist.

I'm glad you found use for the compilation, Lena. I think using the videos on the Metropolis splash screen is a great idea, even if the quality of the videos varies a lot, and some perhaps deserve more prominence than others.

I'll try to keep adding new videos and any old ones I missed, but I don't know how much time I'll have, so it's good if creators or "scouts" can give a heads-up about them here.
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 17:03

And another just posted-)

Minethere Always

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 23:58

Thank you again, Miney! That's some fascinating builds and effects in that video. I also found an older video from Metropolis by the same producer, so I added both to the compilation and the YouTube playlist.

I also added information about size in pixels and megabytes to all videos.
Magnuz Binder

Metropolis videos in-world as well

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Fr 24. Okt 2014, 19:54

The videos in this compilation are now also available in a gallery in the region Media. See this link for more information: opensim-freebies/mb-estate-t3607-20.html#p24798
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Dings Digital » Sa 25. Okt 2014, 00:10

And here is a new one, a bit audiovisual poetry:

Dings Digital

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Sa 25. Okt 2014, 06:48

Mmmmm, that's a really nice one, Dings. Thank you. I've added it to the compilation, the playlist and in-world.

Now I also know the in-world updating works manageably. I only need to update a notecard in my inventory there to make all the 212 displays using the compilations update.
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Fr 14. Nov 2014, 22:11

I found and added 3 new videos:
Minethere Metropolis 2:31 min 1238x720 px 45.3 MB (Leighton Marjoram, 2014-11-12)
INSANITY by CHERRY MANGA @ Futurelab - Metropolis Metaversum 2014 10:31 min 1280x720 px 164.9 MB (WIZARDOZ CHROME, 2014-11-12)
UltraViolet Club New World Man 3:50 min 1280x720 px 71.6 MB (Adam Time, 2014-11-14)
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mo 1. Dez 2014, 22:16

beep beep...and yet another one by Leighton-)

Dings place...

Minethere Always

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen