Maria's Statistik

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

Re: Maria's Statistik

Beitragvon savino » Fr 21. Nov 2014, 19:56

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

put my head in the sandbox is more fun ... :lol:
hugs
savino
savino

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Fr 21. Nov 2014, 20:15

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

savino hat geschrieben:put my head in the sandbox is more fun ... :lol:
hugs
savino

oh look, I found Savino and his friends!! :lol: :o :shock: :evil: :| :roll: :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Bild
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Birch » Fr 21. Nov 2014, 22:48

I did not say anything rude to you. However I do find your response to be very rude.
I simply responded to something you said. You said that commercial sims 'lock in their residents and make sure they keep their heads in the sand'. Sorry if I misunderstood. But as someone who enjoys some commercial grids, your statement just struck me as unfriendly.
I love all the various grids and what they have to offer. :)
I enjoyed the Open Sim conference and listening the various input from varios devs etc.
I have no idea why you are saying I am a 'spokesperson' --? And sorry that you think I have a chip on my shoulder :/
I am simply an enjoyer of many grids in the metaverse . I pay for regions on Craft and Great Canadian Grid, (used to have metro regions hosted with Zeta but felt bad about being a non contributer financially while using Metro's resources) but also enjoy time in Second Life and InWorldz.
Definitely not at all trying to carry a chip, just thought you were being insultive of those who spend time on commercial grids.

Minethere Always hat geschrieben:of the closed lock-in our residents and make sure they keep their heads in the sand type]
Birch

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Sa 22. Nov 2014, 11:00

Personally, I don't spend time on commercial grids, but I think everyone should be free to choose where they spend time.
If Minethere has the impression that commercial grids try to lock-in their users, then that would stem from personal experiences. Seems to me Birch, for you that's not the case.
This post has little to do with what type of grid is out there, but everything to do with accuracy of data ;)
Eryn Galen

Vorherige

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen