More Stuff for Kid Avatars

* Share your regions, projects and objects with others
* Hier kannst du deine Projekte und Objekte vorstellen

More Stuff for Kid Avatars

Beitragvon Jamie Wright » Fr 8. Aug 2014, 20:48

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

In the vendors on Augurey Peak I have a few new outfits:

Kid outfit Kitty LoveSnapshot_002.jpg
Kids Camo Star Wars pic.jpg
Kids Camo Flamingo pic.jpg
Kids Camo Bird pic.jpg
Dateianhänge
Kids Camo Smiley pic.jpg
Jamie Wright

Re: More Stuff for Kid Avatars

Beitragvon Jamie Wright » Fr 8. Aug 2014, 20:54

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Also on Augurey Peak, there is a really fun playground but it's up in a little skybox level urban area. You need to go to the landmark sign and choose The Belching Dragon. TP up there and then turn and walk down the street. The playground is by the church. If you turn on highlight transparent you'll see poseballs in the play structure you can sit on. There's also some fun picnic stuff in the park and a board game. Everything is free to copy:)

playgroundsmaller.png
Jamie Wright

Beitragvon Lena Vanilli » So 10. Aug 2014, 11:41

Huhu Jamie,

realy nice work! Thank you!

What do you think: could we add one or two of your creations to the standard avatars?

Hugs,
Lena
Alles wird gut!
Lena Vanilli
Administrator

Beitragvon Jamie Wright » So 10. Aug 2014, 21:20

Lena,

I'd be flattered:) Do go ahead and use what you like. They are meant to be shared. I had a few permissions mishaps and it's possible there might still be something that accidentally is still set not full perm. Feel free to rectify that with god and goddess like abilities if need be:)

*hugs back*
Jamie
Jamie Wright

Beitragvon Jamie Wright » So 10. Aug 2014, 21:26

Oh and just to be clear, the new stuff is just clothes. I could make most of those outfits into actual boxed avatars if you had one or more of those in mind. The models are variations on my kid avatars also in the same area. That one awesome curly hair is from an old region that once existed on Craft Grid. It seems to be gone now but I don't know the source of that hair to pass it around full perms. So that's the only thing I can't offer with open source documentation.
Jamie Wright

Zurück zu Showcase