The Ponyclub has arrived in Metropolis

* Share your regions, projects and objects with others
* Hier kannst du deine Projekte und Objekte vorstellen

The Ponyclub has arrived in Metropolis

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Fr 20. Dez 2013, 12:07

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Hi guys,
after a time to get all the stuff prepared you can now find a shop for the little ponies and their accessories at region Freebies. Some of you might already know them from OSgrid. The original creator Curly Fride had given permission to Jake Long to import some of his older models into Opensim as full perm objects. At OSgrid a few aficionados quickly met and re-scripted the ponies for Opensim.
Those were Jake Long, Trex Blessed and Boxter Karu besides myself. In the meantime thanks to Sixtus Majus the ponies can even blink with their eyelids and I have made a completely new pony from the bits and pieces that Jake gave to me.
There is now the group "Ponyclub Metro""in Metropolis. If you would like to join, please let me know, it's all still in flux and very much under construction. The little ponies are a lot of fun and there are even some accessories already.

If you feel like it, visit the store here to find out what's already there: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Freebies/178/128/22
Please note that the vendor only gives out one pony per day though - bad Vendor, hihi.

Bild
Eryn Galen

Re: The Ponyclub has arrived in Metropolis

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Fr 20. Dez 2013, 13:49

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Cool-)) I have the full pony set with the AO that Jake gave me when folks starting coming into Metro back in Dec thru Feb or so in that influx from osg.

I think I am still in some pony group they invited me into.

I have known Jake for around 3 years, met him in that silly backwoods unimportant drama-filled inworldz grid, and was happy when I used to see him in osg lbsa plaza when I first got out into the greater and wonderful free meta [I wish someone had been friends enough to tell me of all this sooner...lol]...

I always liked Jake, he is cool, and I consider him a friend.
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Zurück zu Showcase