this morning wake i up

* All about the Test-Grid in Metropolis
* Alles über das Test-Grid in Metropolis

this morning wake i up

Beitragvon savino » Sa 9. Nov 2013, 08:29

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

this morning wake i up and see this Sandbox in metro-Test down for some reasons.....

whatever as you will login can it in one of my regions as a landingspoint...

one of my regions

<Type region name>

testbed
testbed2
testbed3

so can you easy walk in in metrotest

and need you a new avatar no problem i have stores...with free stuff..

hugs
savino
savino

Re: this morning wake i up

Beitragvon Sheera Khan » Sa 9. Nov 2013, 09:23

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Todays build seems to have issues: I couldn't get it to startup properly. Yesterdays edition ran without problems.

The error message I got is:
Code: Alles auswählen
Missing method System.Threading.Monitor::Enter(object,bool&) in assembly /usr/lib/mono/2.0/mscorlib.dll, referenced in assembly /home/roland/SecondLife/MetroTest/MetroTest_20131109_fd24147/bin/SmartThreadPool.dll
07:54:53 - [APPLICATION]:
APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Threading.Monitor.Enter'.
  at Amib.Threading.SmartThreadPool.StartOptimalNumberOfThreads () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Amib.Threading.SmartThreadPool.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Amib.Threading.SmartThreadPool..ctor (Amib.Threading.STPStartInfo stpStartInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.Framework.Util.InitThreadPool (Int32 minThreads, Int32 maxThreads) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSim.ReadExtraConfigSettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.LoadConfigSettings (IConfigSource configSource) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSimBase..ctor (IConfigSource configSource) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSim..ctor (IConfigSource configSource) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.Application.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Application is terminating: True
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Threading.Monitor.Enter'.
  at Amib.Threading.SmartThreadPool.StartOptimalNumberOfThreads () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Amib.Threading.SmartThreadPool.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Amib.Threading.SmartThreadPool..ctor (Amib.Threading.STPStartInfo stpStartInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.Framework.Util.InitThreadPool (Int32 minThreads, Int32 maxThreads) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSim.ReadExtraConfigSettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSimBase.LoadConfigSettings (IConfigSource configSource) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSimBase..ctor (IConfigSource configSource) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.OpenSim..ctor (IConfigSource configSource) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at OpenSim.Application.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

My system
Mono: 2.10.6
Sheera Khan

Beitragvon savino svm » Sa 9. Nov 2013, 11:11

have you test the binary or have you she self Compilled

ok i see it on my server also this error..

seems a general compilled problem

this is strong also in ubuntu 12.4 this silly error

posible one of the ini filles are broke for some reasons

or a other way a missed compiled handler

i think one of this 2 ways now as i see

hugs
savino

update 10:19 hours
hmm also in windows server this error
as i think a broke handler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zuletzt geändert von savino svm am Sa 9. Nov 2013, 11:26, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
savino svm

Beitragvon Zak Spot » Sa 9. Nov 2013, 11:22

Yes its possible that the download versions are not working at all after important changes. At the beginning of 076 some versions were not even compilable. Because the downloadversions are built automatically it can be possible that some code was in the middle of a change during the compile process. Maybe the version of tomorrow will be a better one. The testgrid advertising says the truth : "No warranty" :)
Zak Spot

Beitragvon savino svm » Sa 9. Nov 2013, 11:27

yes i see it also in windows server seems a handler problem in this

whatever i hope tomorow or so are fixed

hugs
savino

this code need you put in runbuild.bat

@echo off
bin\Prebuild.exe /target nant
bin\Prebuild.exe /target vs2010

setlocal ENABLEEXTENSIONS
set KEY_NAME="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSBuild\ToolsVersions\4.0"
set VALUE_NAME=MSBuildToolsPath
for /F "usebackq tokens=3" %%A IN (`reg query "%KEY_NAME%" /v "%VALUE_NAME%" 2^>nul ^| find "%VALUE_NAME%"`) do (
echo %%A\msbuild opensim.sln >compile.bat
)

this seems working

hugs
savino
savino svm

Beitragvon Zak Spot » So 10. Nov 2013, 21:54

Okay thanks for the info. The latest MetroTest version is working now as usual again.

VS 2008 projects are not longer supported.
VS 2010 is the minimum supported IDE

On Windows:
Official minimum Microsoft .NET 4 framework

On Linux:
Official minimum mono version becomes 2.10.8.1.
OpenSimulator will probably work with 2.8 later but this is not guaranteed.

More Infos here:
http://opensimulator.org/viewgit/?a=com ... 59df7ec989
"Metropolis machts möglich." - sloganizer.net
Zak Spot

Beitragvon savino svm » Di 12. Nov 2013, 09:28

yep correct and where need you go for downloading you netframe

http://www.microsoft.com/nl-be/download ... x?id=30653

there need you go for update

compatible versions

windows vista
windows 7
and
windows 2008

for unix users need you go to you distro or precompile a version
all info can you find on you distropage

hugs
savino
savino svm

Beitragvon Shy Robbiani » So 1. Dez 2013, 23:56

Zak Spot hat geschrieben:Okay thanks for the info. The latest MetroTest version is working now as usual again.[...]
On Linux:
Official minimum mono version becomes 2.10.8.1.
OpenSimulator will probably work with 2.8 later but this is not guaranteed.
Thank you Zak for this most useful information!

I dont know whether it works with 2.8 or not. But in case someone needs to upgrade it makes sense to upgrade directly to Mono 2.10.8.1 anyway.

The standard install for Debian on HostEurope virtual servers is still on Debian Squeeze with Mono 2.6. For a non Linux crack like me upgrading to Mono 2.10.8.1 was not an easy task. However, after 3 hours trial and error I finally manged to get there :)

The most prominent upgrade procedures I found on Google contained wrong links or outdated and wrong information that was misleading and not very useful. If someone encounters similar problems, feel free to contact me in-world. It will become an issue with the next major update vor every Linux user not at least on Mono 2.8.

N.B. For some of us Mono 2.11 might sound like an option, but when I did some testing about 1 year ago it crashed my sims. I have no idea, about its current state, I just wanted to let you know.
Am Ende wird alles gut. Wenn es nicht gut ist, ist es nicht das Ende.
Shy Robbiani

Zurück zu MetroTest