regions show on line ..no route to host?

* Technical questions about the grid, servers and viewers
* Technische Fragen über das Grid, Server und die Viewer

regions show on line ..no route to host?

Beitragvon derek auggers » So 28. Dez 2014, 17:20

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

I have a BTHub 5 with ethernet connection with BT infinity (fibre optic ) ..I have opened all ports as listed .9000 and 8001 - 8006 and my four 9010-9013 .both tcp/udt.. i have loaded latest version of server .
when i open on my PC program downloads showing all logins ENABLED .. then this appears ;SCENE COMMUNICATION SERVICE :Region failed to inform nieghbour at 6986-6994 that is up .
my regions are aaaf ,aaaf2,aaaf3,aaaf4 the regions set as following
[aaaf]
RegionUUID = 19f28da7-4c2a-47d3-b260-07ae5bd43fd1
Location = 6987,6994
SizeX = 256
SizeY = 256
SizeZ = 256
InternalAddress = 0.0.0.0
InternalPort = 9010
AllowAlternatePorts = False
ExternalHostName = systemip
MaptileStaticUUID = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000

my virus program is McAfee ,,i have opend access . and in my HUB

any ideas where i am going wrong
I have at momment rented a sim "EXPLORE " where i build freebies for all to use . would love to set up a parminant freeby sim
derek auggers

Re: regions show on line ..no route to host?

Beitragvon Sheera Khan » So 28. Dez 2014, 17:58

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Hi Derek,

you don't need to worry, it looks like that neighbour region wasn't online at the time of starting your regions, thus that region couldn't be informed about yours. If you can reach your regions everything is fine for now. One remark though: another neighbour of yours has a 4x4-Var-region. This setup tends to be unstable because var-regions next to each other should have similar sizes. I don't know if that var is a zombie though and whether it will be online again ...

Have a lot of fun and happy building

Ciaoo

Sheera
Sheera Khan

Beitragvon derek auggers » So 28. Dez 2014, 19:22

hi sheera thanks for prompt reply ,, however the other regions not receiving were my other 3 regions ??? any ideas derek
derek auggers

Beitragvon JohnSteele » Mo 12. Okt 2020, 07:59

A festival invitation is held fast and durable for the shows. Plant of the Feld and myessaywriter.net reviews are done for the reforms. Changes are here for the flow of the patterns for the schemes for the softening of the shows for all people.
JohnSteele

Zurück zu Technical Support / Technische Unterstützung