Is the router Netgear DGN2200v4 compatible with opensim?

* Technical questions about the grid, servers and viewers
* Technische Fragen über das Grid, Server und die Viewer

Is the router Netgear DGN2200v4 compatible with opensim?

Beitragvon Jim Obzina » Di 6. Sep 2016, 18:51

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Hello all.

My old router passed away so I lost all the configuration of my opensim.
I bought a new router Netgear DGN2200 v4 and i tried to reconfigure it following the instructions on metropolis website. The first thing i notice is that there is no sign of reaction in the console when I try to tp in my regions. Like there is no input arriving to the server. After a few seconds the request timeout and I can't tp to any of my regions.

UDP + TCP : 8001-8006 (Grid)
UDP + TCP : 9000 (Simulator)
UDP + TCP : 9051 (first region)
UDP + TCP : 9052 (second region)
UDP + TCP : 905x (additional regions)

What else must i do to have access to my sim?

I tried to set rules in the firewall with no result. Port fowarding, no result.
When i check on websites if the doors are really open, the answer is always that there is no answer from the door, whatever it is, 8001, 9000 etc.
is it me doing something wrong of forgetting something or should i buy a new router?

Thanks for any help.

Jim Obzina
Jim Obzina

Re: Is the router Netgear DGN2200v4 compatible with opensim

Beitragvon JackTruman » Di 26. Okt 2021, 12:05

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

The proposal given the Dave Konkol is great. California and New York should deal with the outskirt issue. With the goal that both the state can work effectively and students can buy custom essay to manage their tasks. It gives the new open door for the winning and both the state can cooperate for the great reason.
JackTruman

Zurück zu Technical Support / Technische Unterstützung