IAR - User backup

* Technical questions about the grid, servers and viewers
* Technische Fragen über das Grid, Server und die Viewer

IAR - User backup

Beitragvon Emil_Jannings » Do 20. Apr 2017, 19:46

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

I notice the option for "Inventory Backup" in Inventory Tools is turned off. How should I go about doing an IAR inventory backup? Is there a preferred Metro way or should I just run it from a system terminal?

Thanks.
Emil_Jannings

Re: IAR - User backup

Beitragvon Mareta Dagostino » Do 20. Apr 2017, 20:02

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

If you have a region on an own OpenSim server, then the easiest and most efficient way is to use the own OpenSim console for the IAR backup. If you have rented the region(s) on another server - or no regions at all - you need the help of the grid admins. Theoretically, the persons who run the region servers could do it, but then those would need your account passwort.

Regards,
Mareta
https://hyperweb.eu => Server-Tutorial für Linux mit OpenSim, konfigurierter OpenSim Arriba Binärdownload!
Mareta Dagostino

Beitragvon Sheera Khan » Do 20. Apr 2017, 21:22

Hi Em,

on a rented region (rented from Metro i.e.) you can use our "METROPOLIS OAR-MANAGER" to create OAR and IAR backups or to upload such files. The link to it and your user credentials are send to you with the confirmation of the setup of you region.

Have a lot of fun - Ciaoo

Sheera
Sheera Khan

Beitragvon Emil_Jannings » Sa 22. Apr 2017, 04:45

thanks everyone -- I have a few regions up so I will enter the commands from that console. just thought I'd check so I was doing it the Metro way! :)
Emil_Jannings

Zurück zu Technical Support / Technische Unterstützung