HGB request

* Technical questions about the grid, servers and viewers
* Technische Fragen über das Grid, Server und die Viewer

HGB request

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mi 17. Aug 2016, 14:52

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

My comment to Maria Korolov due to her mention:

"A note on statistics

I’ve been trying to automate more and more of the data gathering, in hopes of making fewer typing and copying mistakes and speeding up the data-gathering process as the number of grids increases. However, since all the grids display data in non-standard formats, this requires hard-coded screen-scraping — and if a grid changes its layout, the screen-scraping breaks.

In addition, some grids have stats pages that I can’t figure out how to pull data from automatically. Those grids include Metropolis (snip)

Metropolis uses commas as thousands separators, which my computer can’t figure out."

--I found https://metropolis.hypergrid.org/regions_stats.html in a quick search of the source code. I haven't found the users stats similar page, yet. I will post in their forums to maybe get some attention to this for ya.
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Re: HGB request

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mi 17. Aug 2016, 14:58

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Minethere Always

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Mi 17. Aug 2016, 17:24

Thanks Miney. Its not too hard to change the German format into the American one.
All she needs to know is that a number looks this way in American: 1,000.50 and this way in German: 1.000,50. So all she needs to do is switch comma and point when she pulls from the Metropolis site.
;-)
Eryn Galen

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mi 17. Aug 2016, 18:49

Ok, but I can't even find where she can pull the user numbers, I only found the regions page like she likes to use.

It's odd this small difference. I blame it on America lol
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Lena Vanilli » Mi 17. Aug 2016, 19:15

Hi Miney,

I realy don't know what Maria is doing and how she is doing and where she grabbed the datas from.

To tell the truth: I did not have a look to her statistics pages since many monthes. And I must say: I realy don't miss it. :) The easiest way for her should be, if she would spent a coffee to a php-scripter to create a grabbing-script (with about 30 lines more or less). And to distribute this script to all Gridmasters which are not afraid to show their real data. :)

And if her statistics will be based on this script I would LOVE to have a look to the new datas. :)

Hugs,
Lena
Alles wird gut!
Lena Vanilli
Administrator

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mi 17. Aug 2016, 19:46

Ah, ok Lena. I wonder also. Of course I also know the statistics she does are of little use for other than trends, imo.

It's just one of several ways I try to keep track of opensim stuff as best I can. I like Magnuz's page also:

http://binders.world/gridstats/now.html

Maybe I will mention your words to her, or maybe I will just drop the matter lol....regards!
Minethere Always

Reader

Beitragvon Kathyarsons » Sa 24. Jul 2021, 06:18

Hello, I am Liz and I am a student at HGB. Today we are going to learn about the request of our students. This blog paper writing websites post will cover some information on what a request is, how to make one, and why it might be important for you to do so!
Kathyarsons

Beitragvon Tyron Paul » Do 29. Jul 2021, 12:03

Hey guys! Do any of you love Lego? I guess you do ;)
If you interested in creative Lego builds or you collect own favorite Lego series, welcome to our Lego fan blog where you find latest news on Lego and more
Tyron Paul

Beitragvon dubstep7bozo » Do 9. Sep 2021, 11:47

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the essayservice.com reviews you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.
dubstep7bozo

Beitragvon hoalai3493 » Mo 27. Dez 2021, 16:20

Thank you for sharing this great article. 888b hopes you will have many more articles for everyone to read.
hoalai3493

Nächste

Zurück zu Technical Support / Technische Unterstützung