Spare regions

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

Spare regions

Beitragvon Scooby Scorfield » Do 12. Feb 2015, 17:58

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Hi All,
I have spare capacity on one of my VPS's, so if anyone needs a region on a short / medium term let me know. Would be ideal for someone new who is wanting to try Metro.

I can accommodate 3 x 45000 prim regions at the moment but I can adjust according to demand.
Scoobs X
Scooby Scorfield

Re: Spare regions

Beitragvon Lena Vanilli » Do 12. Feb 2015, 18:34

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Great offer, Scooby! Thanks a lot!
Alles wird gut!
Lena Vanilli
Administrator

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Do 12. Feb 2015, 20:28

thx Scoob, I will share this post on g+
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Scooby Scorfield » Mi 18. Feb 2015, 12:02

Just a quick update - I now have 1 region remaining to be taken!

In the last few days I have been able to give two people a free region on their first day in Metro and my second VPS is starting to work for a living!

I will monitor the performance, but I should be able to bring maybe two or three more online if needed, so if you know or meet anyone who would be interested please point them in my direction.

I am in the process of moving house (RL!) during the next few days, but I should be able to get online for a short while at some point each day to set people up.
Scoobs X
Scooby Scorfield

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen