OSGRID IS BACK

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

OSGRID IS BACK

Beitragvon Hillie Dyrssen » Mi 25. Feb 2015, 12:40

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Hallo zusammen,

Osgrid ist wieder da:)

Lieber Gruß
Hillie
Hillie Dyrssen

Re: OSGRID IS BACK

Beitragvon Sheera Khan » Mi 25. Feb 2015, 14:23

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Huhu Hillie,

ja man merkt es deutlich an der Anzahl der Avatare, die gerade on sind... die Anzahl ist doch deutlich gesunken...

Alles Gute, OSGrid - Welcome Back :)

Ciaoo

Sheera
Sheera Khan

Beitragvon Gubbly » Mi 25. Feb 2015, 14:52

Sheera Khan hat geschrieben:ja man merkt es deutlich an der Anzahl der Avatare, die gerade on sind... die Anzahl ist doch deutlich gesunken...

Naja, so würde ich das nicht sehen, ich denk viele die hier sind werden auch hier bleiben. Einfach weil es mühsam ist und hier grad alles läuft.
Ich vermiete Regionen, bei Interesse schreib mich einfach an.
The Sweetest Thing
Gubbly

Beitragvon Scooby Scorfield » Do 26. Feb 2015, 16:08

I will certainly be staying here, but I would like to have a sim attached to OSGrid - Does anyone know if it is possible to have an Estate Manager on a region who is from a different grid via Hypergrid?
Scoobs X
Scooby Scorfield

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Do 26. Feb 2015, 16:52

Scooby Scorfield hat geschrieben:I will certainly be staying here, but I would like to have a sim attached to OSGrid - Does anyone know if it is possible to have an Estate Manager on a region who is from a different grid via Hypergrid?

Yes, you can be an EM in another hypergated place. I think it is best to add her with her UUID but it may not matter.

I think you might be able to add her via console also. If so, the command is user level 150, or maybe 100...200 is god power...ymmv
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Scooby Scorfield » Do 26. Feb 2015, 17:22

Minethere Always hat geschrieben:
Scooby Scorfield hat geschrieben:I will certainly be staying here, but I would like to have a sim attached to OSGrid - Does anyone know if it is possible to have an Estate Manager on a region who is from a different grid via Hypergrid?

Yes, you can be an EM in another hypergated place. I think it is best to add her with her UUID but it may not matter.

I think you might be able to add her via console also. If so, the command is user level 150, or maybe 100...200 is god power...ymmv

Thank you! I have a login in OSGrid that has the same name, but maintaining two avi's seems pointless!
Scoobs X
Scooby Scorfield

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Do 26. Feb 2015, 17:54

I may have the console idea wrong in some regards.

Also, it is;

set user limit name 200 [or 100 or so]

might have to play around with that if u use that idea.

And yea, no point in having others when you can add them.
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen