nxt owner aviworlds.us

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

nxt owner aviworlds.us

Beitragvon savino » Mi 15. Mär 2017, 18:03

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

i have alle time love a grid with a silly grid owner no no not you metropolis... a grid with a real silly grid owner .where can you this find..wel you allone find it in a far far away metaverse..AVIWORLDS yesss...
this reason have i think i am also a silly person some say a silly dutchman ..i know i am also silly so silly as sillyness i catch a domain name...yes you go say you are ReAL silly...i know..
you posible ask how it is with domain aviworlds.us ,,?? Hmm i also...but some time wink ..and i say this time is done.. this domain name need a new daddy and a new mom ..mom is posible >>wink minethere hahahaha...
for people it like know i am posible next owner of webdomain aviworlds.us this domain name is know i hope i it can give a new future as next owner...
what i do in a future with aviworlds.us this need a brainstorming....
greatings
savino svm
savino

Re: nxt owner aviworlds.us

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Do 16. Mär 2017, 17:00

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

wut you saying silly dutchman?? :oops: 8-) :roll:
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon savino » Do 16. Mär 2017, 17:43

yeah i am so whatever..LOL intake i have talk with alex and what i see in all us chat. him want not this domain name so then go this transfer more easy now...

Quote:Metropolitaans These are the voyages of the grid Metropolis. In a 8-year mission: to explore strange new simulators, to seek out new avatars and new places to feed the imagination, to boldly go where no Avatar has gone before!
savino

Beitragvon Luzifer Diabolo » Do 16. Mär 2017, 20:53

YOu are so right, Minethere :twisted:
Luzifer Diabolo

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Fr 17. Mär 2017, 15:54

lol I suggest you don't do anything with anything using aviworlds my dear savino

and thank you for rewriting something I said elsewhere :D so I know you are still reading my nonsense :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:
Minethere Always

Beitragvon savino » Fr 17. Mär 2017, 16:48

hmm i know people like not this news for some reasons ...i can understand this...
aviworlds have a bad way and this know i with up and downs and it is a time to change this ...in a other way..
beter i took a domain then a full grid true..,,? what as it got a other news ...
a example and say...
savino take grid aviworlds .. what go people say....?? well also bad things this am i sure....
this domain name is as we say a uplink to aviworlds who them own is or how it is arranged point..
and from a uplink can it split in a downlink....
my arrangement is a worlds storybord of avatars in and around virtual worlds ..

as you see...we need allone give it a new live ...a boost...

some tests in background
http://62.75.188.19:8080/showthread.php ... pid=1#pid1
hugs
savino

what are nonsense a vieuwer alle time say thanks in dutch this is more creapy
Dateianhänge
Schermafdruk van 2017-03-17 03-23-32.png
savino

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Fr 17. Mär 2017, 19:49

bedankt!
Minethere Always

Beitragvon savino » Fr 17. Mär 2017, 21:20

vielen Dank viele Küsse ;) ;) ;) ;)
savino

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Sa 18. Mär 2017, 19:25

xoxoxoxo savi :)
Minethere Always

Re: nxt owner aviworlds.us update

Beitragvon savino » Mi 22. Mär 2017, 15:38

all is official now i have news.. domain is transfered... i am now as a official owner...Wheeee
theme of this domain is.. avatars in a world in. the eyes of dora...is all posible...
dora explore unknow virtual worlds and write it in a bord...+photos...

hugs
savino
savino

Nächste

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen