Metropolis videos

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

Re: Metropolis videos

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Di 2. Dez 2014, 08:50

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Thank you for another very nice find, Miney. I have added it here, to the playlist on YouTube, and in-world.
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Fr 5. Dez 2014, 14:37

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

another for ya Magnuz

My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Sa 6. Dez 2014, 08:24

Thank you for the well-deserved presentation of the best destination hub in Metropolis, Miney. I have added that one too now.
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Sa 6. Dez 2014, 13:32

Magnuz, we were informed later she moved...by Sheera I think.
Minethere Always

Beitragvon mmetzmac » Sa 6. Dez 2014, 13:46

Dear All,

to complete the list, please find enclosed the YouTube channel of University Augsburg. They created Videos of some of their immersive education projects realized with the 3DGrid. As you maybe read, have we moved with all Regions to Metro and new and upcoming projects will be realized in MetroGrid.

Link: YouTube

Regards and nice Weekend
Markus
Manny Emor
mmetzmac

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Di 16. Dez 2014, 21:43

I have spent the last week recording and preparing new videos from the MB Estate continent in Metropolis, so now there are 55 new clips added in high resolution (1280x720 px vs the old 640x360 px). Some regions had changed quite a bit in the 7 months since the last shoot, so they needed an update for that reason too. I will keep the original 55 clips linked here and on YouTube, but replace them in-world.
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » So 18. Jan 2015, 17:19

WIZARDOZ CHROME posted another beautiful video that I added here, to the YouTube playlist (Metropolis Metaversum All) and to the region Media in Metropolis:
HGSafari @AiR Moon at Futurelab,Opensim Metropolis Metaversum Dec.2014
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Di 20. Jan 2015, 18:41

Adam just showcased my region as a part of his daily show...in case you might want to add it Magnuz

Minethere Always

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Di 20. Jan 2015, 20:25

Thank you for the heads up, Miney, and congratulations. I added the video here, on the YouTube play-list, and in-world.
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Di 20. Jan 2015, 20:26

what do I win????
Minethere Always

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen