Free apartments for "rent"

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

Free apartments for "rent"

Beitragvon CrystalBrewton » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 18:47

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

I've been meaning to post this for a LOOOOONG time ... thanks to Eryn for twisting my arm in this direction. *winks*

Considering the overflow from the newest OSGrid migration, I would like to point out that Independently Spoken has around 20 apartments and small houses available to noobs or anyone who doesn't want to be bothered with an entire region or even an entire plot of land. The housing comes unfurnished and, at the present time, 500 prims per unit. The landlady is a little goofy, but available most of the day (SLT ... damn crazy Californians!).

I want to give back and if this can ease the load, I'm glad to do it. If needs must I can put up even more apartment buildings. Metropolis is the best tent city evah!!!

Crystal
CrystalBrewton

Re: Free apartments for "rent"

Beitragvon Lena Vanilli » Mo 20. Okt 2014, 19:27

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

That's a brilliant idea, Crystal! :)
Alles wird gut!
Lena Vanilli
Administrator

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen