CloudServe

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

CloudServe

Beitragvon Birch » Fr 21. Nov 2014, 04:22

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

http://www.cloudserve.biz/

I'm not sure if maybe I haven't understood the circumstances with hosting companies providing addresses etc - as I am one of those common North American folk that is only unilingual - my bad- :oops:

But I saw CloudServe promote themselves here https://plus.google.com/u/0/11280864488 ... sDw5YXFKbv and it reminded me about the discussion here about providing legitimate contact (I couldn't find contact other than email addy)
I think maybe I just got a bit huffy because I know Metro could use some financial aid and I see so many places connecting to Metro without offering (to my knowledge) anything back.

~Birch
Birch

Re: CloudServe

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Fr 21. Nov 2014, 09:52

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Hi Birch,

thanks for spotting this. I did have a look at their website and they do have a RL address in their TOS, though not an imprint as would be legally required in Germany.

They are:
3D Virtual Web, Inc.
401 North Congress Ave Suite 1540
Austin, Texas 78701

The admins should know if that is enough...

Eryn
Eryn Galen

Re: CloudServe

Beitragvon Birch » Fr 21. Nov 2014, 16:46

Ah - I totally missed that. Thank you for pointing that out to me.
I guess I over-reacted.
Birch

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen