Avalonia Estate Femdom Community Comes To Metropolis

* General themes about Metropolis
* Generelle Themen über Metropolis

Avalonia Estate Femdom Community Comes To Metropolis

Beitragvon Justin.ireman » So 28. Dez 2014, 23:53

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Hello to all in Metropolis

It is my great joy and privilege to announce that Avalonia Estate Femdom Community is being revived, with a semi-temporary new home. We have taken a long look at some of the reasons why things didn't work out so well for us in our previous endeavours and have decided to run our main regions as part of the Metropolis grid. Avalonia Estate still exists as a grid in it's own right with our own infrastructure including robust backend and account management, but we felt we needed to expose our community to a wider audience with the aim of encouraging growth.

I have already been in contact with the admins at Metropolis and they have given us their blessing in writing to run our community as part of the Metropolis grid.

It is intended that when we feel the time is right, we will bring our regions home again properly and become a separate and distinctive dedicated Femdom grid in the open metaverse, but for now this set-up saves us money, provides a wider audience and puts us in touch with the geographic part of the world that we are mainly catering to – which is Europe.

Although there are still things to do, bring all regions fully online and organise events etc, we hope that all those that wish to be a part of our community and project will be as excited as we are at this news.

You can reach us in Metropolis by searching the map window for Avalonia Estate Welcome - which will take you to our welcome area.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AVALONIA ESTATE IS FOR ADULTS AND SO YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO VISIT US!

For more information visit our website in the link provided.
www.avalonia-estate.co.uk

Justin Ireman
Justin.ireman

Re: Avalonia Estate Femdom Community Comes To Metropolis

Beitragvon oddball otoole » Mo 29. Dez 2014, 01:00

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Welcome!

And crap!! I'm not 18 in RL, I'm older then the dirt I sleep in...Now why are only 18 year old folks allowed on your regions héh?

Just kidding!

Best of luck with Avalonia and it's community, I'll drop by later this week and check things out.

Oddy
«Oddball ist anders als die Anderen.»
oddball otoole

Beitragvon Justin.ireman » Mo 29. Dez 2014, 12:57

oddball otoole hat geschrieben:Welcome!

And crap!! I'm not 18 in RL, I'm older then the dirt I sleep in...Now why are only 18 year old folks allowed on your regions héh?

Just kidding!

Best of luck with Avalonia and it's community, I'll drop by later this week and check things out.

Oddy

Haha, and thank you oddball. Those who are 18 years of age or older - even those who are older than the dirt they sleep on may visit us. :)

Obviously on a serious note this is because we are an Adult community and any visitors are likely to find "adult activities" taking place at various times.

Thanks for your best wishes and do feel free to pop by sometime :)

Justin
Justin.ireman

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mo 29. Dez 2014, 16:26

hmmm "adult activities" I need to google this.................
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Mareta Dagostino » Mo 29. Dez 2014, 16:36

I suppose they mean driving a truck. Or making a speech in the parliament... :lol:
https://hyperweb.eu => Server-Tutorial für Linux mit OpenSim, konfigurierter OpenSim Arriba Binärdownload!
Mareta Dagostino

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mo 29. Dez 2014, 17:10

Mareta Dagostino hat geschrieben:I suppose they mean driving a truck. Or making a speech in the parliament... :lol:

ah yesssss
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Justin.ireman » Mo 29. Dez 2014, 21:23

Minethere Always hat geschrieben:
Mareta Dagostino hat geschrieben:I suppose they mean driving a truck. Or making a speech in the parliament... :lol:

ah yesssss

Of course, what else did you think we meant :p
Justin.ireman

Beitragvon Uwe Furse » Mo 29. Dez 2014, 22:51

Woman-Power rules ... ! :)

Ps. Wir Männer haben hier im Grid eh kaum noch was zu sagen. Früher war alles besser, aber die Zeiten ändern sich. :cry:

Cheers ...
Hendrix ist Gott !
Uwe Furse

Zurück zu General Themes / Generelle Themen