Terrains

* Share your regions, projects and objects with others
* Hier kannst du deine Projekte und Objekte vorstellen

Terrains

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Mo 10. Jun 2013, 18:46

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

The region Terrains (hop://hypergrid.org:8002/Terrains/128/123/23) offers at present approximately 100 free terrains as .f32 files for OpenSim regions. Most are softly undulating hilly landscapes, but also some special landscapes, like mazes. The .f32 files are loaded through the sim console command e.g. "terrain load example.f32" if the file "example.f32" is present in the OpenSim bin directory.

The central plaza and landing point has vendors with all available terrains thumbnailed. The surrounding area has sculpt miniatures of the terrains. To the north, the terrains can be test-loaded at full scale in the region MB Sea 65. In the center of that region there is a convenient watch tower with a vendor for both display and download of all terrains.

Bild

Terrains is a region that is part of the MB Estate mini-continent in Metropolis-Grid. There you also find regions like Maggie's, a wonderfully warm and chaotic little corner of the metaversum, Europe C, center of a 9-region 3D map over Europe with all countries and major (population>100,000) cities marked, Astronomy, a little observatorium in a full-region, interactive, rotating, starry sky, and Maze, a full region maze with chasing sentinels.

The region Terrains and the MB Estates mini-continent is owned and maintained by Magnuz Binder and Maggie Binder.

Welcome, Explore and Enjoy!
Magnuz Binder

Re: Terrains

Beitragvon Dings Digital » Mo 10. Jun 2013, 22:07

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Woah, I am amazed, Magnus. Thank you!

A very short translation:

[DEUTSCH] Auf der Region Terrains in Metropolis gibt es ca. 100 freie Terrain-Files, die an der Konsole durch z.B. "terrain load example.f32" auf die eigene Region geladen werden können, wenn die Datei "example.f32" im Ordner OpenSim bin ist.

Auf dem MB-Mini-Kontinent gibt es noch mehr zu sehen, zB. die nette Region Maggie's, den Kontinent Europa in 3D, ein Observatorium auf Astronomy und einen Irrgarten auf Maze.

Besitzer der Regionen sind Magnuz Binder und Maggie Binder, die euch willkommen heißen.
Dings Digital

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Di 11. Jun 2013, 00:30

Thank you Magnuz, make sure to drop a LM on either Dings or me to include you into our shopping book for new people ;)
Eryn Galen

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Di 11. Jun 2013, 00:31

Double post, sorry.
Zuletzt geändert von Eryn Galen am Sa 15. Jun 2013, 00:12, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Eryn Galen

Beitragvon Dings Digital » Di 11. Jun 2013, 00:38

I just updated the LM giver book on *Metropolis* region :-)
Dings Digital

Beitragvon Shelenn » Di 11. Jun 2013, 01:54

That reminds me, in the teleporter center accessed through the walkthrough gates of *Metropolis* region, there is a drop box and an apparatus next to it. Who is going to update that? Is it not working?
Shelenn

Beitragvon Zak Spot » Di 11. Jun 2013, 08:03

Thank you Magnuz. I meet so many people asking for good terrain ressources. Now i have an answer for them ;)

@Shelenn: That's me but i need to rewrite the scripts again. It's temporarily out of order.
"Metropolis machts möglich." - sloganizer.net
Zak Spot

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Di 11. Jun 2013, 09:18

Hey Zak, if you get half a chance, maybe add Dings and me to it so we can add to the book upstairs as well?
Eryn Galen

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Fr 14. Jun 2013, 23:59

Since I had a few questions the last few days, I hereby state that all terrains available in the Metropolis region Terrains, except the default "pimple" island, are originally designed by me, free for non-commercial use, and under Creative Common Attribution 3.0 Unported licence for commercial use.

In the south end of the central plaza in region Terrains there is now a vendor with all the present terrains in .raw format, permitting to load them into a region via the viewer.
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Sa 15. Jun 2013, 00:13

Awesome Magnuz :)
Eryn Galen

Nächste

Zurück zu Showcase