Terrains

* Share your regions, projects and objects with others
* Hier kannst du deine Projekte und Objekte vorstellen

Re: Terrains

Beitragvon Han Held » Sa 15. Jun 2013, 02:11

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Magnuz Binder hat geschrieben:Since I had a few questions the last few days, I hereby state that all terrains available in the Metropolis region Terrains, except the default "pimple" island, are originally designed by me, free for non-commercial use, and under Creative Common Attribution 3.0 Unported licence for commercial use.

In the south end of the central plaza in region Terrains there is now a vendor with all the present terrains in .raw format, permitting to load them into a region via the viewer.

Great news! Thank you muchly, Magnuz!
Han Held

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Sa 29. Jun 2013, 10:36

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

I have added 20 more terrains as .f32 and .raw to the region Terrains now, and also to the terrain rezzer in region MB Sea 65. The new terrains are "geometric" ones, suitable for e.g. parcels for land "rental".
Bild
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Di 10. Sep 2013, 23:07

I have updated all the vendors and terrain miniatures in the regions Terrains and MB Sea 65 to deliver .raw terrain files, since that's more convenient than the original .f32 files for those who don't have backend sim access.

There is also a thumbnailed web index for view and download of the .raw terrain files at http://5.9.108.75/terrains/
Magnuz Binder

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mi 11. Sep 2013, 18:38

good job there-)) very nice resource for folx too-))
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Vorherige

Zurück zu Showcase