Some new free kid avatars

* Share your regions, projects and objects with others
* Hier kannst du deine Projekte und Objekte vorstellen

Some new free kid avatars

Beitragvon Jamie Wright » Mi 16. Apr 2014, 22:58

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

rvHogwarts-Encore-Free-Star.png
For those of you who like to be kids at heart sometimes I have imported (with Zak's gracious turtoring on the ftp site stuff) some kid avs I made for an old Harry Potter RPG in another grid. They are at my region called Augurey Peak in the freebie shop on the other side of the tracks from the train station.
Jamie Wright

Re: Some new free kid avatars

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mi 16. Apr 2014, 23:04

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

ty Jamie for what you do-))
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon Jamie Wright » Mi 16. Apr 2014, 23:08

Now I just need to make some older avs to cover all age bases:)
Jamie Wright

Beitragvon Lena Vanilli » Mi 16. Apr 2014, 23:43

Wow, realy great, Jamie! :)
Alles wird gut!
Lena Vanilli
Administrator

Beitragvon Jamie Wright » Fr 18. Apr 2014, 18:00

Thanks for the kind words Folks! I'm slowly making teen versions of each kid too. I've got a lot on the go now so this will be a long project. So far I have 1:)

I need to peek in on that Hogwarts in progress and see if they're up and running yet. Eryn? You can send new players to AP for avatars. I should bring on the uniforms I made too and the Hogwarts house colour casual wear. Again, a long project:)
Jamie Wright

Beitragvon Eryn Galen » Mo 21. Apr 2014, 12:59

Funny that, Jamie. I just talked with Franzi yesterday about that and we will bring Hogwarts online again soon :)
It was offline due to some technical difficulties lately.
Eryn Galen

Beitragvon Paul Campbell » Fr 1. Aug 2014, 19:54

Hi, I'm new to Metropolis. I'm working on a project that calls for several child characters. How old are the kids in your collection Jamie Wright? The characters in our story range from 8 years old to 15 years. As soon as I get my region set up a bit I will come over to yours to get a copy of those, they look great. Thank you.

Paul Campbell
http://kidvirtual.tumblr.com/
Paul Campbell

Beitragvon Jamie Wright » Fr 1. Aug 2014, 20:07

Hey Paul,

Welcome to Metropolis! Artie is adorable. I bookmarked his blog. He looks like a mesh avatar. Mine are the old school kind. I hope that's cool:) I originally made them for a role play in another grid to be first year Hogwarts students so they're roughly 11 year old sized. However, they're easy to shrink or grow. I'm slowly working on making a few teens using the kid bases too. Let me know if you need anything else for your kid stories. I've made lots of role play props and things like Halloween costumes for my own kid character avs over the years and I love to share. Have fun and see you in the grid!

Cheers,
Jamie
Jamie Wright

Beitragvon Paul Campbell » So 3. Aug 2014, 05:33

I picked up the Kid Avatars at Augurey Peak. Thank you Jamie Wright! This will be very helpful for our project. I've sent a friend request inworld.

and thank you for checking the blog too. just getting it up and running. should be fun. :)

Paul Campbell
http://kidvirtual.tumblr.com/
Paul Campbell

Zurück zu Showcase