Dahlia Trimble verlässt das Core-Developer-Team

* Technical issues about Simulators
* Technische Fragen zu Simulatoren

Re: Dahlia Trimble verlässt das Core-Developer-Team

Beitragvon Magnuz Binder » Mo 7. Sep 2015, 13:42

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Shy Robbiani hat geschrieben:My feelings are the same, Lena. Latifs illness went such bad already last year that he was away from the grids and the community for a long time. As a user and developer working with Radegast I've got the feeling that nobody really cares. We all should know how important libopenmetaverse is for Opensim, it's the foundation everything is based on.

I had reason to dig into libopenmetaverse some when committing a few patches on various "geometric" functions in the LSL interface. It is a great piece of work, and if the OpenSimulator code had been written as structured and clearly, working with it would have been so much easier. And yes, it is no doubt vital for everything having to do with "real" virtual reality in OpenSimulator.

I too do hope Latif will recover, both for his own sake, and, selfishly, for the sake of the OpenSimulator community.
Magnuz Binder

Re: Dahlia Trimble verlässt das Core-Developer-Team

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mo 7. Sep 2015, 19:23

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Magnuz Binder hat geschrieben:
Lena Vanilli hat geschrieben:Don't worry, Miney. Every end is also a beginning. Maybe in an unexpected direction. ;)

*starts looking for his old deck of playing cards and wonders how many variants of solitaire he remembers*

http://worldofsolitaire.com/
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Vorherige

Zurück zu OpenSim Server