MetroTest - Metropolis Testgrid (OpenSimulator)

* All about the Test-Grid in Metropolis
* Alles über das Test-Grid in Metropolis

MetroTest - Metropolis Testgrid (OpenSimulator)

Beitragvon Zak Spot » Mo 2. Sep 2013, 01:15

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

MetroTest - The Metropolis Testgrid for OpenSimulator
Before a new OpenSimulator version is rolled out on the Metropolis maingrid, the latest GIT-versions are tested in the MetroTest grid. It is open to connect for everyone who want to test the latest experimental OpenSimulator versions and who want to help the development of OpenSimulator by reporting bugs or writing patches in the official bugtracker. The mainlands and downloadversions are updated every day at 5am CET to the latest official GIT version by the automatic testing environment. Because of the automatic testgrid status there is no warranty for assets or that the grid is online at all. It is important to do regular backups here. For a stable project environment use the Metropolis Metaversum maingrid with triple asset security and guaranteed stability.

MetroTest Signup and Downloads
MetroTest Grid Signup Click here
Nightly OpenSimulator GIT-build source/binaries download Click here

Login, Region and Router Configuration
Viewer Login URI for gridinfos: http://metrotest.hypergrid.org:8002
Login Screen: Click here
Worldmap: Click here
Startregion HG-Adress: metrotest.hypergrid.org:8002:*Metropolis*
Grid conection ports for your firewall entry: 8000-8010 + your region ports
Your HG-Address: metrotest.hypergrid.org:8002:YourRegionName

Bugtracker - Mantis
Bugtracker Signup Click here
Bugtracker Overview Click here

Help
Find tutorials and general discussion in the MetroTest forum Click here

Important Note
This testgrid is for testing purposes only please do your region backups on regulary basis. The MetroTest OpenSimulator grid is dedicated to testers and developers of OpenSimulator sourcecode. If you need a stable environment for your project please use the Metropolis Metaversum maingrid with triple asset security and guaranteed stability. There is no asset or stability warranty in the MetroTest OpenSimulator grid!
Zak Spot

Re: MetroTest - Metropolis Testgrid (OpenSimulator)

Beitragvon bertl » Mo 2. Sep 2013, 08:32

Translate to English translate to German Translate to French Translate to Italian Translate to Spanish Translate to Portuguese Translate to Czech Перевести на русский язык 翻译成中国

Great Zak, this I call professional :)
Ich achte nicht auf die Vernunft. Sie empfiehlt immer nur, was ein anderer gern möchte. E. Gaskell (1810-1865)
bertl

Beitragvon Mareta Dagostino » Mo 2. Sep 2013, 09:13

Really great, not only that you provide an automatically updated bleeding edge "factory distribution" in binaries, but also an automatically updated grid with running this stuff! This is a support level which nobody could reach with manual administrtion. :)
https://hyperweb.eu => Server-Tutorial für Linux mit OpenSim, konfigurierter OpenSim Arriba Binärdownload!
Mareta Dagostino

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Mo 2. Sep 2013, 15:02

you people are "simply" amazing-))
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Beitragvon savino » Mo 2. Sep 2013, 15:46

yep i find it a good idea this reason have i start my region testbed

hugs
savino
savino

Beitragvon Uwe Furse » Mo 2. Sep 2013, 17:16

Ein Schritt in die richtige Richtung ! Super Sache ...
Jetzt geht´s aufwärts ... 8-)

Hendrix ist Gott !
Uwe Furse

Beitragvon Greybeard Thinker » Di 3. Sep 2013, 00:20

Only one problem I have so far.
No matter what I do I still can't get Imprudence 1.4 to log me in.
Seems it can't find the grid details from the grid manager section of the viewer.

Edit;
OK, I think I found the problem, or one of them at least.
Seems I got no confirmation email when I made my account, the viewer tries to log me in now, but can't authenticate my avatar.
Zuletzt geändert von Greybeard Thinker am Di 3. Sep 2013, 01:02, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Greybeard Thinker

Beitragvon Zak Spot » Di 3. Sep 2013, 00:36

Hi, it seems that happens sometimes since the hypergrid.org nameserver change a while ago some kind of a cached old path in the viewers. If it happens it helped to make a clean (manually delete c:\Users\YourUser'Name\AppData\Roaming\Imprudence\ (hidden folder)) install of the viewer opensim-en-support-f35/cannot-login-t3086.html
"Metropolis machts möglich." - sloganizer.net
Zak Spot

Beitragvon Greybeard Thinker » Di 3. Sep 2013, 03:58

Zak Spot hat geschrieben:Hi, it seems that happens sometimes since the hypergrid.org nameserver change a while ago some kind of a cached old path in the viewers. If it happens it helped to make a clean (manually delete c:\Users\YourUser'Name\AppData\Roaming\Imprudence\ (hidden folder)) install of the viewer opensim-en-support-f35/cannot-login-t3086.html

OK, did that, got rid of all in the Imp folder in app-data\roaming. (cut and moved it to a backup folder on another drive)
Still no good, I can log fine to normal metro grid, but not the test grid, must be my account on the test grid.
I went back through all my old emails, nothing at all for account activation for the test grid.
I will make another account under an alt name and see if that works.

Edit;
Yep has to be a borked account under my main Av name in the test grid.
The alt account logged in perfectly to the main test sandbox first time.
No problem, I will just use that alt name in the test grid, still Thinker, just a bit Preplexed.
Greybeard Thinker

Beitragvon Minethere Always » Di 3. Sep 2013, 07:00

i had 380,000 prims @ metrotest.hypergrid.org:8002:testbed Savino's test region-))

wore me out and was rough on my computer tho, but fun to do...lol
My Metro blogspace http://tinyurl.com/nlgvkk3
just another quasi-anonymous ephemeral wanderer...
Minethere Always

Nächste

Zurück zu MetroTest